How to Apply
The Admissions Process
- Take a tour! If you have not toured (or virtually toured) our school, please contact the Admissions Office to schedule a visit. You may reach us by phone at 305.866.2771, or submit the online Admissions Inquiry Form.
- Complete and submit an Online Application along with a non-refundable $100 application fee.
- Receive an admissions decision. Acceptance letters are sent out mid-February, and on a rolling basis thereafter. Signed contracts are due back to Lehrman one week after receipt of acceptance letter.
While there is not a deadline for Early Childhood applications, acceptance is always rolling and based on space availability. Priority enrollment is given to siblings of current Lehrman students and alumni.
For Kindergarten-Grade 5 Applicants:
The online application process includes the following:
- Supplemental Application Forms: Please download and submit these forms.
- Release of Records: Please sign this form and take it to your child’s current school.
- Screening and Testing: All K-5 applicants are required to come to Lehrman for a screening visit and testing. Please call the Admissions Office for an appointment at 305.866.2771.
Lehrman offers need-based tuition assistance to families. We do not want financial concerns to deter a family from giving their child(ren) the benefits of a Jewish education.
For more information about our tuition assistance program, click HERE, or request the information from our Admissions Office. All information is kept strictly confidential.