The Admissions Process
• If you have not toured the school, please contact the Admissions office (K-5) or the Early Childhood Director for a visit.
You may reach us by phone 305.866.2771 or submit the online Admissions Inquiry Form
• Please complete and submit an Online Application and the non-refundable $100 application fee.
• The K-5 deadline for applications is January 31st. Applications received after that date will be reviewed and accepted on a rolling basis, according to spaces available in a given class.
While there is no deadline for Early Childhood applications, acceptance is always rolling and based on space availability.
• For K-5 Applicants:
The Online Application Process includes the following:
Supplemental Application Forms which must be Downloaded and Submitted:
1. Release of Records: Please sign this form and take it to your child’s current school along with...
2. Teacher and Principal Recommendation Forms (Kindergarten or 1st through 5th): these are to be filled out by the school and sent back to Lehrman on behalf of your child
Screening and Testing
All applicants to K-5 are required to come to Lehrman for a screening visit and testing. Please call the Admissions Office for an appointment: 305.866.2771
Acceptance letters are sent out on or about February 1st and on a rolling basis thereafter.
Contracts are due back to Lehrman two weeks after the acceptance letter is received.
• For parents applying to ECD: Once we receive your online application, you will receive an e-mail with an invitation and instructions to enroll your child in Lehrman’s Early Childhood Program.
Lehrman offers tuition assistance to families, based on need, because we do not want financial concerns to deter a family from giving their children the great benefits of a Jewish education.